Become a Member
Becoming a member and pledging to support LSUS is saying "I am more than a guest. I am invested in the LSUS community and future."
Members are dedicated to the Seven Principles of Unitarian Universalism
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all; and
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
Members are committed to LSUS
We ask that you engage in our community:
Attend LSUS services, social events, and other group discussions or activities as regularly as you can.
Participate by providing LSUS with a suggested 5 hours a year. Volunteer opportunities include lighting the chalice, supplying refreshments, leading a service, donating an auction item for the annual gala, organizing or attending a social service program, assisting in designing a service topic and speaker, or developing a volunteer role of your choice.
Support LSUS financially, through an annual contribution that reflects your household income.
Belong by signing our LSUS member book and having the right to vote and participate at all congregational meetings.